Public offer agreement on the provision of information and consulting services
1. General Provisions 1.1. This document is an official offer (public offer) of Sole Entrepreneur Tishaev Dmitry Sergeevich, hereinafter referred to as «the Contractor», registered in the Unified State Register of Individual Entrepreneurs under №320774600465031 offers for the provision of information and consulting services (hereinafter referred to as «the Agreement», «the Offer»). 1.2. In accordance with paragraph 2 of Article 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation (Civil Code of the Russian Federation), if the conditions set forth below and payment for services are accepted, the legal or natural person who accepts this offer becomes «the Buyer», and «the Seller» and «the Buyer» jointly - the parties of the Offer Agreement. 1.3. The Contractor provides information and consulting services (hereinafter referred to as the Services), the content, terms of rendering and amount of payment, along with other information, are published on the Internet at https://usa-ak.com/, and the procedure for the provision and payment of which is specified in this Offer Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement). 1.3.1. The Contractor has the right to engage third parties to provide information and consulting services. 1.3.2. The Contractor does not provide legal services. It is also presumed (unless otherwise stated) that the Contractor himself, as well as third parties engaged by the Contractor to provide information and consulting services, are not immigration lawyers.
1.4. In accordance with Article 438 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, the following actions are recognized as full and unconditional acceptance of this Offer (which together are the acceptance of this Offer): 1.4.1. Acquaintance with the terms of this Agreement. 1.4.2. Making a 100% prepayment for the ordered services on the terms specified in this Offer. If the Buyer makes payment, it is presumed that he was familiar with the terms of this agreement. 1.5. By accepting this Offer in the manner specified in clause 1.4. of this Agreement, the Buyer agrees with all the terms of the Agreement in the form in which they are set forth in the text of this Agreement. At the same time, it is allowed to clarify the conditions for the provision of services through communication with persons representing the interests of the Contractor. 1.6. By accepting this Offer, the Buyer, thereby, on his own behalf and on behalf of any other persons interested in the services defined by this Agreement, expresses its consent that these conditions do not infringe on its legal rights. 1.7. The text of this Agreement is posted on the Internet at https://usa-ak.com/. The original of the Website is in Russian and the offer in Russian has greater legal force, and this contract is its copy in English. 1.8. By taking actions to accept the Offer Agreement, the Buyer guarantees that he is authorized and has legal rights to enter into contractual relations with the Contractor. 1.9. The Offer Agreement is posted on the Contractor's webWebsite: https://usa-ak.com/ (hereinafter referred to as the Website). The Contractor has the right to make changes to the terms of the Offer Agreement at any time. Changes to the terms of the Offer Agreement shall take effect from the moment they are published on the Website. 1.10. The Offer Agreement may be revoked by the Contractor at any time. 1.11. The offer agreement does not require sealing and / or signing by the Buyer and the Contractor (hereinafter referred to as the Parties), while maintaining full legal force. 1.12. In the event of technical failures on the Website (for example, incorrect indication of prices), the Contractor undertakes to notify the person who has expressed a desire to accept, and also to clarify the terms of the contract. The person wishing to make an acceptance, in this case, accepts such messages coming from persons representing the interests of the Contractor as a source containing the correct conditions for the provision of services.
2. Subject of the Agreement 2.1. The subject of this Agreement is the paid provision of information and consulting services to the Buyer on issues of higher education, work, courses (including language courses), internships abroad, including questions of admission and other issues arising from the content of the services presented on the Website. 2.2. A description of the composition of information and consulting services is available at the Internet address https://usa-ak.com/. 2.2.1. Admission to the USA English Language Center is not included in the list of information and consulting services provided and is not the subject of this Agreement. In this case, the Applicant has the guarantees provided by the USA English Language Center when the Applicant and the USA English Language Center enter into an agreement in the form of an ESL Enrollment Agreement. 2.3. In accordance with the terms of the Agreement, the Contractor undertakes to provide the Services, and the Buyer undertakes to pay for the Services. 2.4. For the provision of services, the Contractor has the right to involve co-executors of his choice. 2.5. Services are provided via the Internet, incl. using WhatsApp. 2.6. The Contractor has the right at any time to change the dates of the provision of services, the time, their cost and the terms of this Agreement unilaterally without prior agreement with the Buyer, while ensuring the publication of the amended conditions at the Internet address https://usa-ak.com/, not less than one day prior to their entry into force.
3. 3. The offer acceptance deadline, the term of the contract 3.1. The term for making an acceptance by the Buyer is unlimited. 3.2. The Agreement comes into force from the moment of acceptance and is valid until the Parties fully fulfill their obligations.
4. Cost of services and payment procedure 4.1. The cost of the Contractor's Services and possible payment methods are published on the Website https://usa-ak.com/. 4.2. Payment for the Services under this Agreement is carried out on the basis of a 100% prepayment and in the manner established by this Agreement. 4.3. The Contractor cannot change the cost of paid services for a specific Buyer if he has already accepted the conditions of the Contractor and paid for the Services in the manner prescribed by this Agreement. 4.4. The moment of payment is the receipt of funds to the account of the Contractor or receipt of cash. 4.5. The Buyer is solely responsible for the correctness of payments made by him. 4.6. If it is necessary to apply the exchange rate, the selling rate of PJSC VTB Bank is used, which is relevant for the nearest past Monday, and if the transaction is made on Monday, then • as of the current day of the week, if the deal is made after 3:00pm Moscow time; • as of the nearest past Monday, if the deal is made before 3:00pm inclusive Moscow time. 4.7. The Buyer has the right to pay the cost of the Services in any of the following ways: 4.7.1. Transfer by the Buyer of funds in the currency of the Russian Federation (ruble) to the settlement account of the Contractor (or in foreign currency, but in accordance with applicable law). At the same time, the obligations of the Buyer in terms of payment under the Agreement are considered fulfilled from the day the funds are debited by the Buyer's bank from the Buyer's account; 4.7.2. Transfer of funds by the Buyer using the ROBOKASSA payment acceptance system or other electronic payment systems specified by the Contractor; 4.7.3. Transfer of cash by the Buyer to the Contractor. 4.8. Depending on the payment method chosen by the Buyer, a transaction fee may apply. By choosing a payment method, the Buyer agrees to the applicable transaction fee. 4.9. Services are provided in full, subject to their preliminary full payment by the Buyer. 4.10. Any of the services purchased does not guarantee the Buyer a student visa. The Contractor and third parties involved by the Contractor fulfill their obligations to provide information and advisory services, provide the necessary information in good faith, but are not responsible for the Contractor's compliance with the agreements and decisions of other persons responsible for issuing visas. In this regard, the funds paid for any of the Contractor's services are not refundable in case of refusal of a visa to the Applicant. 4.11. If the Buyer refuses the Services, the cost of the Services is not refundable.
5.3. The Buyer has the right: 5.3.1 Require the Contractor to provide information on organizing and ensuring the proper provision of the Services. 5.3.2. Require proper and timely provision of the Services by the Contractor. If the Contractor did not start the provision of the Services in a timely manner or if during the provision of the Services it became obvious that they would not be provided on time, as well as in the event of a delay in the provision of the Services at its choice: 220.127.116.11. Assign to the Contractor a new period during which the Contractor must start rendering the Services and (or) finish rendering the Services; 18.104.22.168. Terminate the contract. 5.3.3. Contact the Contractor on all issues related to the provision of the Services, as well as ask questions related to the provision of the Services.
5.4. The contractor has the right: 5.4.1. Independently determine the forms and methods of providing the Services based on the requirements of the law, as well as the specific terms of the Offer Agreement, taking into account the wishes of the Buyer. 5.4.2. Independently determine the system of assessments in the provision of the Services, the forms and procedure for assessment. 5.4.3. Independently determine the composition of specialists providing the Services, and at its own discretion distribute work between them. 5.4.4. Demand payment for rendered or rendered Services. 5.4.5. Refuse to execute the Agreement subject to full compensation for losses to the Buyer in accordance with the legislation of Russia. 5.4.6. Refuse to provide the Services if the Buyer warns about the postponement of the already scheduled date and time for the provision of the Services less than 3 days before the start. 5.4.7. Receive from the Buyer any information necessary to fulfill its obligations under the Offer Agreement. In case of non-submission or incomplete or incorrect submission of information by the Contractor, the Contractor has the right to suspend the performance of its obligations under the Offer Agreement until the necessary information is provided.
6. The term of the Agreement and the procedure for its termination 6.1. This Agreement comes into force from the moment of its acceptance by the Buyer and is valid until the Parties fully fulfill their obligations. The date of acceptance is the date of payment by the Buyer for the Services of the Contractor in full. 6.2. The expiration date of this Agreement is the fulfillment by the Parties of all their obligations in full, in accordance with this Agreement. In the event of early termination of this Agreement, the Parties are obliged to notify each other in writing within 3 days prior to the date of termination.
7. Force majeure 7.1. The Parties are released from liability for full or partial failure to fulfill obligations under the Agreement if the failure to fulfill obligations was the result of force majeure, namely: fire, flood, earthquake, strike, war, actions of public authorities or other circumstances beyond the control of the Parties. 7.2. The Party that cannot fulfill its obligations under the Agreement must promptly, but no later than 5 calendar days after the onset of force majeure circumstances, notify the other Party in writing, with the provision of supporting documents issued by the competent authorities. 7.3. The Parties acknowledge that the insolvency of the Parties is not a force majeure event.
8. Details Sole Entrepreneur: Tishaev Dmitry Sergeevich OGRNIP: 320774600465031 TIN: 772883352923 Other details available on request
Public offer agreement
On the provision of information and consulting services
1. Definition of terms and general provisions 1.1. Services are set of information and consulting services by the Executor in the manner and on the conditions determined by this Agreement. 1.2. Public offer (hereinafter referred to as the “Offer”, “Agreement”) is a public offer addressed to an unlimited number of individuals who have entered into an Agreement on the terms contained in this Offer. 1.3. In this agreement, the Executor’s Website is a web page on the Internet at the address: https://usa-ak.com/, which is the official source of informing Customers about the Executor and the services that are provided to them. 1.4. Acceptance is a full, unconditional acceptance of the conditions by the Customer, including the form in which they are set out in the text of this Offer. 1.5. Customer is an individual who has accepted this Offer. 1.6. Parties – the Executor and the Customer.
2. Subject of the agreement 2.1. In the manner and on the conditions stipulated by this Agreement, the Executor undertakes to provide the Customer with services, and the Customer undertakes to accept and pay for the Services in the manner and within the time frame specified in this Agreement. 2.2. The volume, procedure and terms for the provision of services are determined by the Parties separately. 2.3. By agreeing to the terms of the Agreement, the Customer confirms his legal capacity and legal capacity, including reaching the age of 18, the legal use of a bank payment card, and also realizes the responsibility for the obligations imposed on him as a result of the conclusion of this Agreement.
3. Terms of Service. 3.1 Information and consulting services are provided with the personal presence of the Customer at the Executor’s office, or in the form of remote playback by phone call, or using the messengers specified on the website. 3.2 The customer independently chooses the form of providing information and consulting services. Acceptance of this Offer is filling out the online application form for the provision of services on the Executor’s Website and means full and unconditional acceptance by the Customer of the terms of this Offer and is equivalent to the Customer’s handwritten signature under the Agreement. 3.3 From the moment the funds are credited to the Executor’s account, this Offer is considered accepted. From the moment of acceptance of this Offer, the unilateral refusal of the Customer from the Agreement is impossible. 3.4 The Customer, who has made a prepayment, may refuse the services by notifying the Executor in writing, by submitting an application to the email address: https://usa-ak.com/ no later than 3 working days before the start of the provision of services. In this case, the Executor, on the basis of the Customer’s application, returns the funds received to him within 14 days. If the Customer refuses services later than 3 working days before their start, the funds received by the Executor to the Customer are not returned. 3.5 If information and consulting services are provided in a remote format, then before starting the performance of services, the Customer receives an invoice for payment to the email address specified by the Customer in the online form. 3.6 The service is considered to be provided from the moment the Executor performs all the actions provided for in the contract.
4. Rights and obligations of the parties 4.1. The Executor undertakes: 4.1.1. Accept from the Customer an application for the provision of services completed on the Executor’s Website. 4.1.2. Timely, properly and in full to provide the Customer with services in accordance with this Agreement 4.1.3. Accept from the Customer and properly store the documents transferred in connection with the fulfillment of the obligations provided for in this Agreement, and return them immediately after the expiration of the term or early termination of the Agreement 4.1.4. Not to disclose information constituting a commercial secret of the Customer. 4.2. The Customer undertakes: 4.2.1. Indicate reliable, complete and accurate information about yourself when filling out the online application form for the provision of information and consulting services on the Executor’s Website. If the information in the online application form turns out to be unreliable, the Executor is not responsible for the impossibility of establishing contact with the Customer and providing services under this Agreement. 4.2.2. During the term of this Agreement, upon the request of the Executor, promptly and in full provide the Executor with complete and reliable information, as well as provide the Executor with access to the Customer’s documents, to the extent necessary to fulfill the Executor’s obligations under this Agreement. 4.2.3. Timely and in full pay for the services of the Executor in the manner and on the terms determined by this Agreement. 4.2.4. Timely and in full pay the state fee, court fees and all payments that are necessary for the quality implementation of this agreement. 4.2.5. Do not disclose information constituting a commercial secret of the Executor. 4.3. The Executor has the right: 4.3.1. Get access to information, including confidential information, and documents of the Customer in the amount that is necessary to fulfill the obligations of the Executor provided for in this Agreement. 4.3.2. To entrust the execution of the contract for the provision of services to another person, with the aim of timely and high-quality fulfillment of obligations under this Agreement. 4.3.3. For the high-quality performance of the contract, the Executor has the right, on behalf and in the interests of the client, to conclude insurance contracts, perform notarial acts, conclude contracts for the provision of legal assistance (with a lawyer and legal companies), accountants, accounting and other companies necessary to achieve the fulfillment of the terms of this agreement, translate the necessary documents. 4.3.4. To pay for their services in the manner provided for in Section 5 of this Agreement. 4.4. The Customer has the right: 4.4.1. Receive services of proper quality in accordance with this offer. 4.4.2 At any time, get acquainted with the services and promotions on the Executor’s Website. 4.4.3. Use the results of the provision of services in their business activities without any restrictions.
5. Executor’s remuneration and payment procedure 5.1. For the provision of the Services under this Agreement, the Customer pays the Executor a fee. 5.2. The amount of the Executor’s remuneration is determined by agreement of the Parties and depends on the content and scope of the Services provided under this Agreement. 5.3. Description (content) and scope of services, amount of remuneration, payment term are determined by the Parties separately. 5.3.1. The total cost of the Services under this Agreement is the total cost of all Services that will be provided by the Executor in the performance of this Agreement. 5.4. Payment for the Services is made by non-cash transfer of funds by the Customer to the current account of the Executor in the national currency of Ukraine – hryvnia, as well as in foreign currency, such as US Dollar / Euro, by payment through the LiqPay payment system, after sending the invoice (invoice) to the electronic customer’s address. 5.4.1. The moment of payment for services by the Customer is the date of receipt of funds to the account of the Executor . 5.4.2. In case of early termination of the Agreement, the Executor returns the funds within 14 days, on the basis of an application submitted to the email address: https://usa-ak.com/, minus the cost of services performed by the Executor. 6. Procedure for accepting the results of services 6.1. Upon completion of the provision of the Services, the Executor provides the Customer with an acceptance certificate for the services rendered (hereinafter referred to as the Act) for signing. 6.2. The customer undertakes to sign the Act within 3 working days from the date of its receipt. In case of disagreement with the content of the act and / or the volume or other criteria of the services provided, the Customer undertakes, within three days from the date of receipt of the relevant Act, to send a reasoned written refusal to the Executor’s address, in which to provide justified explanations regarding the grounds for refusing to sign the Act in whole or in part. 6.3. In the event that the Customer does not send a written justified refusal specified in clause 4.2. Of the Agreement on time, the Services will be considered accepted by the Customer and provided by the Executor properly, in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. 6.4. If the volume of services rendered exceeds the time stipulated by the Parties and / or goes beyond the content of the services agreed by the Parties, the final (final) cost of the actual volume of services rendered is agreed by the Parties in the Act and the procedure provided for in the Agreement. 6.5. After signing the act of completed work, the customer undertakes, within 30 calendar days, to take from the Executor all the documents that were provided to the latter or were received as a result of the services. 6.6. In case of failure to comply with clause 4.5. of this agreement, the Customer undertakes to pay the Executor cash in the amount of 50 US dollars (at the NBU rate on the day of payment) for each year of storage by the last documents, starting from the next day of non-fulfillment of clause 6.5 of this agreement.
7. Confidentiality 7.1. For the purposes of this Agreement, the term “Confidential Information” means: 7.1.1. all official, not generally known and non-public information, including commercial secrets, financial data, business, technical, operational and other information, technological information, data, experience and knowledge of any kind and in any form, directly or indirectly related to the Parties to this Agreement, data on suppliers and conditions of transactions with them, financial plans of the Parties’ activities and reports on past activities, which became known to the Parties in written, oral, electronic or other form during their cooperation; 7.1.2. any information in the possession, use or disposal of the Parties and which will become known to the Parties in connection with cooperation and general contractual relations; 7.1.3. any information that is not generally known or publicly available and has actual or potential value for the Party for commercial reasons, the disclosure of which may cause material damage, as well as undermine the business reputation or prestige of the Party or its personnel; 7.1.4. any document of the Party (including in electronic form) marked “Confidential” and / or “For official use”. 7.2. Specified in clause 7.1. information is recognized as confidential only if it is not generally known and / or publicly available, and the Parties take all necessary measures to ensure its safety with respect to it. 7.3. The Parties undertake mutual obligations to use the confidential information provided or became known during the validity of this Agreement and during the cooperation of the Parties, only in accordance with the terms of this Agreement and only to the extent and for the purpose for which such information was provided.
8. Protection of personal data 8.1. Under this Agreement, the Customer may transfer personal data of employees/representatives to the Executor. 8.2. Personal data under this Agreement is transferred for the purpose of fulfillment by the Executor of the Agreement. 8.3. The Executor has the right to process personal data to the extent necessary to provide the Services under this Agreement, solely for the purpose of fulfilling this Agreement. 8.4. By signing this Agreement, the authorized representatives of the Parties agree to the processing of their personal data in order to confirm the authority of the subject to change and terminate the Agreement, to ensure the implementation of administrative and legal relations, relations in the course of business activities and other relations provided for by law.
9. Responsibility of the parties 9.1. In case of violation of their obligations under this Agreement, the Parties shall be liable under this Agreement and the current legislation of Ukraine. Violation of an obligation is its failure to perform or improper performance. 9.2. The Parties shall not be liable for violation of their obligations under this Agreement, if it occurred through no fault of theirs. A party is considered innocent if it proves that it has taken all measures dependent on it for the proper fulfillment of its obligation. 9.3. In case of non-fulfillment of monetary obligations under the Agreement, the Customer is obliged to reimburse the Executor for the amount of the debt, as well as a penalty in the amount of 1% of the total cost of the Services, determined by the relevant invoice, for each day of delay. 9.4. In the case that the Customer fails to pay the payments provided under this Agreement, the Executor reserves the right to suspend the provision of the Services provided under this Agreement. 9.5. The Executor shall not be liable for non-performance or improper performance of obligations under this Agreement, if it occurred as a result of non-performance or improper performance by the Customer of its own obligations under this Agreement. 9.6. In case of disclosure of Confidential Information and violation of the terms of this Agreement, the Party that allowed such disclosure is obliged to compensate the other Party for documented damages resulting from the disclosure of Confidential Information and related to non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of the terms of this Agreement, including damage to business reputation.
10. Force majeure circumstances 10.1. The Parties are exempt from liability for full or partial failure to fulfill their obligations under this Agreement, if it is caused by force majeure circumstances (force majeure), such as: natural disasters, fires, floods, earthquakes, war, blockade, occupation, introduction of quarantine norms, seizures documents by state authorities (search, temporary access to things and documents, requests from state authorities on the basis of current legislation), regulations or laws issued by authorized state bodies that impose a ban on the provision of services specified in this Agreement, etc. and beyond their control are extraordinary in nature and unpredictable. 10.2. In the event of force majeure circumstances, the deadline for fulfilling obligations is postponed by the time during which such circumstances will operate. If these circumstances and their consequences continue for more than 3 (three) months, then each of the Parties will have the right to refuse further fulfillment of obligations under the Agreement, and in this case neither of the parties will be entitled to compensation by the other party for possible losses. 10.3. The Party for which the impossibility of fulfilling obligations under this Agreement due to the occurrence of force majeure circumstances has arisen is obliged to immediately notify the other Party about this. 10.4. The party for which the impossibility of fulfilling obligations under this Agreement due to the onset of force majeure has been created is obliged to confirm the presence and duration of force majeure circumstances with a certificate from an authorized authority, or information using the mass media of Ukraine.
11. Communications from the parties 11.1. The Parties agreed that messages, inquiries, demands or any other correspondence (hereinafter referred to as the Message) under this Agreement shall be carried out in writing and sent by e-mail to the relevant party to the email address specified in the details of this Agreement, or by registered mail to the Customer. 11.2. The message is considered executed properly and in accordance with the terms of this Agreement from the moment such a message is sent to the email address specified in the details to this Agreement, or by registered mail to the address of the Customer, when communicated by the latter.
12. Offer validity period 12.1 This Offer comes into force from the moment it is posted on the Executor’s Website and is valid until its revocation by the Executor. 12.2 The Executor has the right at any time to amend the terms of the Offer and / or withdraw the Offer at any time at its sole discretion. In the event that the Executor makes changes to the Offer, such changes come into force from the moment the amended text of the Offer is posted on the Executor’s Website, unless another date for the entry into force of the changes is determined directly in the text of the amended offer.
13. Final Provisions 13.1 The parties have established that any disputes and claims will be resolved through negotiations. 13.2 The Parties understand that the services are provided by the Executor, who is registered and operates in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine. 13.3 The Parties agreed to consider the location of the Executor specified in section 14 of this Agreement as the place of conclusion of the transaction and the place of rendering services. 13.4 By accepting this Offer, the Customer agrees that all disputes related to this Agreement will be considered in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine without regard to the rules of conflict of laws. The customer also agrees that all such disputes are in the exclusive competence of the relevant courts of Ukraine. 13.5 The headings used in the articles and clauses of this Offer are used only for links and ease of use of the text. These headings cannot be considered as defining, limiting or modifying, or influencing the meaning and content of the terms of this Offer or any part thereof. 13.6 The Parties to this Agreement have decided that if a part of this Agreement is recognized as invalid (illegal), the Agreement itself and without the inclusion of an invalid (illegal) part in it is considered concluded. In this case, the Party to this Agreement cannot refer to the fact that without the inclusion of an invalid (illegal) part in the Agreement, it would not have concluded it. 13.7 All of the above constitutes a single text of the Agreement, replaces all previous negotiations, correspondence, agreements, proposals and statements concluded or expressed by the Parties on the subject of the Agreement orally or in writing. 13.8 In all cases not provided for in this offer, the Parties are guided by the current legislation of Ukraine.
14. Executor details Individual Entrepreneur Tishaev Dmitry Sergeevich OGRNIP: 320774600465031 TIN: 772883352923 Other details available on request
ПОЛИТИКА ОБРАБОТКИ ПЕРСОНАЛЬНЫХ ДАННЫХ
Настоящая Политика обработки персональных данных (далее — Политика) действует в отношении всей информации, размещенной на сайте в сети Интернет по адресу: https://usa-ak.com/ (далее — Сайт), которую пользователи сайта и иные лица могут получить о пользователях сайта во время использования Сайта, его сервисов, программ и продуктов. Использование сервисов Сайта означает безоговорочное согласие Пользователя с настоящей Политикой и указанными в ней условиями обработки его персональной информации; в случае несогласия с этими условиями Пользователь должен воздержаться от использования сервисов Сайта. 1. ОБЩИЕ ПОЛОЖЕНИЯ 1.1. ИП Тишаев Дмитрий Сергеевич (далее по тексту — Оператор) ставит соблюдение прав и свобод граждан одним из важнейших условий осуществления своей деятельности. 1.2 Политика Оператора в отношении обработки персональных данных (далее по тексту — Политика) применяется ко всей информации, которую Оператор может получить о посетителях веб-сайта https://usa-ak.com/. Персональные данные обрабатывается в соответствии с ФЗ «О персональных данных» № 152-ФЗ. 1.3. В рамках настоящей Политики под персональной информацией Пользователя понимаются: 1.3.1. Персональная информация, которую Пользователь предоставляет о себе самостоятельно при регистрации (создании учетной записи) или в процессе использования Сервисов, включая персональные данные Пользователя. Обязательная для предоставления Сервисов информация помечена специальным образом. Иная информация предоставляется Пользователем на его усмотрение. 1.1.2. Данные, которые автоматически передаются сервисам Сайта в процессе их использования с помощью установленного на устройстве Пользователя программного обеспечения, в том числе IP-адрес, данные файлов cookie, информация о браузере Пользователя (или иной программе, с помощью которой осуществляется доступ к сервисам, в т.ч. с помощью сервисов интернет-статистики (Яндекс Метрика и Гугл Аналитика и других), технические характеристики оборудования и программного обеспечения, используемых Пользователем, дата и время доступа к сервисам, адреса запрашиваемых страниц и иная подобная информация. 1.1.3. Иные данные, предоставленные Пользователем в процессе использования Сайта, такие как имя профиля в социальных сетях, фамилию, имя и отчество пользователя, номер телефона, адрес электронной почты Пользователя. 1.1.4. Иная информация о Пользователе, обработка которой предусмотрена Соглашением об использовании Сайта. 1.1.5. Настоящая Политика применяется только к Сайту https://usa-ak.com. Сайт https://usa-ak.com не контролирует и не несет ответственности за сайты третьих лиц, на которые Пользователь может перейти по ссылкам, доступным на Сайте https://usa-ak.com. 2. ЦЕЛИ ОБРАБОТКИ ПЕРСОНАЛЬНОЙ ИНФОРМАЦИИ ПОЛЬЗОВАТЕЛЕЙ 2.1. Сайт собирает и хранит только ту персональную информацию, которая необходима для предоставления сервисов или исполнения соглашений и договоров с Пользователем, за исключением случаев, когда законодательством предусмотрено обязательное хранение персональной информации в течение определенного законом срока. 2.2. Персональную информацию Пользователя Сайт обрабатывает в следующих целях: 2.2.1. Идентификации Пользователя, зарегистрированного на Сайте, для использования Сервисов Сайта. 2.2.2. Предоставления Пользователю доступа к персонализированным ресурсам Сайта. 2.2.3. Установления с Пользователем обратной связи, включая направление уведомлений, запросов, касающихся использования Сайта, оказания услуг, обработку запросов и заявок от Пользователя. 2.2.4. Определения места нахождения Пользователя для обеспечения безопасности, предотвращения мошенничества. 2.2.5. Подтверждения достоверности и полноты персональных данных, предоставленных Пользователем. 2.2.6. Создания учетной записи для использования Сервисов Сайта, если Пользователь дал согласие на создание учетной записи. 2.2.7. Уведомления Пользователя Сайта, на получение которых он дал согласие. 2.2.8. Предоставления Пользователю эффективной клиентской и технической поддержки при возникновении проблем, связанных с использованием Сайта. 2.2.9. Осуществления рекламной деятельности с согласия Пользователя. 3. УСЛОВИЯ ОБРАБОТКИ ПЕРСОНАЛЬНОЙ ИНФОРМАЦИИ ПОЛЬЗОВАТЕЛЕЙ И ЕЕ ПЕРЕДАЧИ ТРЕТЬИМ ЛИЦАМ 3.1. Сайт хранит персональную информацию Пользователей в соответствии с внутренними регламентами конкретных сервисов. 3.2. В отношении персональной информации Пользователя сохраняется ее конфиденциальность, кроме случаев добровольного предоставления Пользователем информации о себе для общего доступа неограниченному кругу лиц. При использовании отдельных сервисов Пользователь соглашается с тем, что определенная часть его персональной информации становится общедоступной. 3.3. Оператор вправе передать персональную информацию Пользователя третьим лицам в следующих случаях: 3.3.1. Пользователь выразил согласие на такие действия. 3.3.2. Передача необходима для использования Пользователем определенного сервиса либо для исполнения определенного соглашения или договора с Пользователем. 3.3.4. Передача предусмотрена российским или иным применимым законодательством в рамках установленной законодательством процедуры. 3.3.5. В случае продажи Сайта к приобретателю переходят все обязательства по соблюдению условий настоящей Политики применительно к полученной им персональной информации. 3.4. Обработка персональных данных Пользователя осуществляется без ограничения срока любым законным способом, в том числе в информационных системах персональных данных с использованием средств автоматизации или без использования таких средств. Обработка персональных данных Пользователей осуществляется в соответствии с Федеральным законом от 27.07.2006 N 152-ФЗ "О персональных данных". 3.5. При утрате или разглашении персональных данных Оператор информирует Пользователя об утрате или разглашении персональных данных. 3.6. Оператор принимает необходимые организационные и технические меры для защиты персональной информации Пользователя от неправомерного или случайного доступа, уничтожения, изменения, блокирования, копирования, распространения, а также от иных неправомерных действий третьих лиц. 3.7. В случае выявления неточностей в персональных данных, Пользователь может актуализировать их, направив Оператору уведомление с помощью электронной почты по адресам, указанным на Сайте. 4. ОБЯЗАТЕЛЬСТВА СТОРОН 4.1. Пользователь обязан: 4.1.1. Предоставить информацию о персональных данных, необходимую для пользования Сайтом. 4.1.2. Обновлять, дополнять предоставленную информацию о персональных данных в случае изменения данной информации. 4.2. Оператор обязан: 4.2.1. Использовать полученную информацию исключительно для целей, указанных в настоящей Политике. 4.2.2. Обеспечить хранение конфиденциальной информации в тайне, не разглашать без предварительного письменного разрешения Пользователя, а также не осуществлять продажу, обмен, опубликование либо разглашение иными возможными способами переданных персональных данных Пользователя, за исключением предусмотренных настоящей Политикой конфиденциальности. 4.2.3. Принимать меры предосторожности для защиты конфиденциальности персональных данных Пользователя согласно порядку, обычно используемому для защиты такого рода информации в существующем деловом обороте. 4.2.4. Осуществить блокирование персональных данных, относящихся к соответствующему Пользователю, с момента обращения или запроса Пользователя или его законного представителя либо уполномоченного органа по защите прав субъектов персональных данных на период проверки в случае выявления недостоверных персональных данных или неправомерных действий. 5. ОТВЕТСТВЕННОСТЬ СТОРОН 5.1. Оператор, не исполнивший своих обязательств, несет ответственность в соответствии с законодательством Российской Федерации. 5.2. В случае утраты или разглашения конфиденциальной информации Оператор не несет ответственности, если данная конфиденциальная информация: 5.2.1. Стала публичным достоянием до ее утраты или разглашения. 5.2.2. Была получена от третьей стороны до момента ее получения Оператором. 5.2.3. Была разглашена с согласия Пользователя. 6. РАЗРЕШЕНИЕ СПОРОВ 6.1. До обращения в суд с иском по спорам, возникающим из отношений между Пользователем Сайта и Оператором, обязательным является предъявление претензии (письменного предложения о добровольном урегулировании спора). 6.2. Получатель претензии в течение 14 календарных дней со дня получения претензии письменно уведомляет заявителя претензии о результатах рассмотрения претензии. 6.3. При недостижении соглашения спор будет передан на рассмотрение в суд в соответствии с действующим законодательством Российской Федерации. 6.4. К настоящей Политике и отношениям между Пользователем и Оператором применяется действующее законодательство Российской Федерации. 7. ДОПОЛНИТЕЛЬНЫЕ УСЛОВИЯ 7.1. Оператор вправе вносить изменения в настоящую Политику без согласия Пользователя. 7.2. Новая Политика вступает в силу с момента ее размещения на Сайте, если иное не предусмотрено новой редакцией Политики. 7.3. Действующая Политика конфиденциальности размещена на странице по адресу: https://usa-ak.com/. 7.5. Настоящая Политика конфиденциальности является неотъемлемой частью Соглашения об использовании Сайта, размещенного на странице по адресу: https://usa-ak.com/.