Entrega de documentos para Escola de Idiomas de Orlando
Personal Data Processing Policy
This Personal Data Processing Policy (hereinafter referred to as „the Policy“) applies to all information posted on the Website https://usa-ak-global.com/ (hereinafter referred to as „the Website“) that Website users and other persons can receive about Website users while using the Website , its services, programs and products. By using the Website services, the User expresses their unconditional consent with this Policy and with the User personal data processing as stipulated in this Policy; in case of not consenting to the above, the User shall abstain from using the services.
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS 1.1. IE Tishaev Dmitry Sergeevich (hereinafter referred to as „the Operator”) makes the observance of the rights and freedoms of citizens one of the most important conditions for the implementation of its activities. 1.2 The Operator's policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as „the Policy”) applies to all information that the Operator can receive about visitors to the Website https://usa-ak-global.com/. Personal data is processed in accordance with the Russian Federal Law "On Personal Data" No. 152-FZ. 1.3. The User's personal information means: 1.3.1. Personal information that the User provides about himself independently when registering (creating an account) or in the process of using the Services, including the User's personal data. The information required for the provision of the Services is marked in a special way. Other information is provided by the User at his discretion. 1.1.2. Data that is automatically transmitted to the services of the Website in the course of their use using the software installed on the User's device, including IP address, cookie data, information about the User's browser (or other program that accesses the services, including Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrika and Google Analytics and others), technical characteristics of the equipment and software used by the User, date and time of access to the services, addresses of the requested pages and other similar information. 1.1.3. Other data provided by the User in the process of using the Site, such as the name of the profile on social networks, the user's last name, first name and patronymic, phone number, email address of the User. 1.1.4. Other information about the User, the processing of which is provided for by the Agreement on the use of the Website. 1.1.5. This Policy applies only to the Website https://usa-ak-global.com/. The Website https://usa-ak-global.com/ does not control and is not responsible for the websites of third parties to which the User can follow the links available on the Website https://usa-ak-global.com/.
2. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING USERS' PERSONAL INFORMATION 2.1. The Website collects and stores only that personal information that is necessary for the provision of services or the execution of agreements and contracts with the User, except when the legislation provides for the mandatory storage of personal information for a period specified by law. 2.2. The Website processes the User's personal information for the following purposes: 2.2.1. Identification of the User registered on the Website to use the Services of the Website. 2.2.2. Providing the User with access to the personalized resources of the Website. 2.2.3. Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the Site, the provision of services, processing requests and applications from the User. 2.2.4. Determining the location of the User to ensure security, prevent fraud. 2.2.5. Confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of personal data provided by the User. 2.2.6. Creating an account to use the Website Services, if the User has agreed to create an account. 2.2.7. Notifications of the User of the Site, to which he agreed to receive. 2.2.8. Providing the User with effective customer and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the Website. 2.2.9. Implementation of advertising activities with the consent of the User.
3. CONDITIONS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION OF USERS AND ITS TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES 3.1. The Website stores personal information of Users in accordance with the internal regulations of specific services. 3.2. With regard to the User's personal information, its confidentiality is maintained, except in cases where the User voluntarily provides information about himself for general access to an unlimited number of persons. When using individual services, the User agrees that a certain part of his personal information becomes publicly available. 3.3. The Operator has the right to transfer the User's personal information to third parties in the following cases: 3.3.1. The user has consented to such actions. 3.3.2. The transfer is necessary for the User to use a certain service or to fulfill a certain agreement or contract with the User. 3.3.4. The transfer is provided for by Russian or other applicable legislation within the framework of the procedure established by law. 3.3.5. In the event of the sale of the Site, the acquirer shall transfer all obligations to comply with the terms of this Policy in relation to the personal information received by him. 3.4. The processing of the User's personal data is carried out without time limit in any legal way, including in personal data information systems using automation tools or without using such tools. The processing of personal data of Users is carried out in accordance with the Federal Law N 152-FZ dated July 27, 2006, "On Personal Data". 3.5. In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Operator informs the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data. 3.6. The Operator takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties. 3.7. In case of detection of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them by sending a notification to the Operator via e-mail at the addresses indicated on the Website.
5. Liability of the Parties 5.1. The operator that has not fulfilled its obligations is liable in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. 5.2. In case of loss or disclosure of confidential information, the Operator is not responsible if this confidential information: 5.2.1. Became public property before its loss or disclosure. 5.2.2. Was received from a third party prior to its receipt by the Operator. 5.2.3. Was disclosed with the consent of the User.
6. Dispute Resolution 6.1. Before going to court with a claim on disputes arising from the relationship between the Website User and the Operator, it is mandatory to submit a claim (a written proposal for a voluntary settlement of the dispute). 6.2. The recipient of the claim shall, within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim, notify the claimant in writing of the results of the consideration of the claim. 6.3. If an agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to the court in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation. 6.4. The current legislation of the Russian Federation applies to this Policy and the relationship between the User and the Operator.