Students who are in F1 status are allowed to study at language school in the United States.
F1 status offers a variety of opportunities for students
- You can learn English from native speakers in a classroom setting and outside of the classroom
- You can rent long-term housing in the United States without a credit history or Social Security number
- You can start a business and earn dividends
- You can apply for debit and credit cards from American banks
- You can apply for health insurance
- You can adopt pet in the USA
- You can work part-time on campus during the academic year
- You can apply for internships and fellowship
- You can transfer to a U.S. university if you meet the university’s admission requirements
To enter the school you need a minimum package of documents. You can find a list of these documents below.
We guarantee 100% enrollment in the school if you provide all the necessary documents.
You can study 2 days a week for $ 135 per week or 4 days a week for $ 107 per week.
Ready to take the next step in your language learning journey? Get our free 5-Step Plan on how to get into one of our partner schools,
leave your email address below.